Re: Reprise of the panel layout proposal

--- "Blad, John Erling"
<john erling blad aftenposten no> wrote:
> What about a history of changes when you log on to
> GNOME? If some user makes a mess he will notice
> *something* I gess and when he logs back in next
> time he can correct it.

The idea is to keep the naive user out of a "mess" in
the first place. Bear in mind that these "messes"
aren't really ones that are difficult to get out of
per se, only ones that a naive user may not be able
figure out without help of some kind. For such a naive
user, providing a complicated way to get out of a
simple mess would be more confusing.

Less is more.

=====

----I am a fool for Christ. Mostly I am a fool.----