RE: Edge Flip + Menu Bar

>===== Original Message From Alan <alan ufies org> =====
>On Wed, May 23, 2001 at 07:57:11AM -0400, Michael T. Babcock wrote:
>> > Not exactly the best solution IMHO :)  Like saying "oh you want a v8
>> engine
>> > with that car?  Well, you only get three wheels then :)  (the renault
>> rabbit
>> > aside of course :)
>>
>> I'd be tempted to use virtual desktops that went left and right only.
>
>That's an alternative of course, but not everyone will do it that way :)

The user should be given the choice, that way everyone can have it set up how
they want.  I would like to have app menus on the screen edge as I find it
greatly speeds up access to the menus, that's more important to me than having
faster switching between virtual desktops.  If other people disagree and want
to do something else with that screen edge they should be free to do so.

Steve

Totalise - the Users ISP
To become a member and a shareholder
visit http://www.totalise.net
The Totalise Email system, probably the most flexible email system in the
world. To register for an account goto http://www.totalise.net