List deprecated! :Re: gnome-gui-list digest, Vol 1 #338 - 1 msg

gnome-gui-list-request gnome org wrote:

OK. Follow ups will be to usability gnome org
The list admin should have mentioned that you can *subscribe* to this replacement list, by going to

You might wish to take a look at the gtk wizard at
<url: http://www.djcbsoftware.nl/projecten/emacs/ >

I wrote EMacro, which makes it easy to configure Emacs / XEmacs at <url: http://emacro.sf.net/ >
The current beta is usable; a stable release is not far off.

Combine this with Emacs v21 & cua.el, and even Emacs haters should get up to speed quickly.

Today's Topics:

  1. gui programming (zaphod beeblebrox)

--__--__--

Message: 1
Date: 3 Feb 2002 17:28:25 -0000
From: "zaphod beeblebrox" <zaph0d rediffmail com>
To: gnome-gui-list gnome org
Subject: List deprecated! :gui programming

Hi,=0A   I am starting on a new project that hopes to make Gnome developmen=
t very very easy. It's gonna be called EGAD (Easy Gnome Application Develop=
ment). I need help to make a web site and write code and stuff like that. P=
resently I'm designing this stuff and would like input from all Gnome devel=
oper's on how to do it, and what design features they would like. If you ar=
e interested please reply. The idea behind this I shall probably submit to =
GUADEC by Feb-15th, so u will then be able to read it on that site. Till th=
en you can send me a mail and I'll send you my paper.=0A=0Azaph0d=0A     =0A

--
NY Harbor 2001-9-11 facts & photos  http://www.panix.com/~bingalls/