Re: top 10 eeevil gnome2 bug list

On Fri, 2002-04-26 at 23:10, Luis Villa wrote:
<snip>
> > 10) Menu editing still reeks like French cheese. If George doesn't
> > seriously tackle this soon, someone else with 1337 hacking skillz needs

No games if you keep on insulting French cheese. It's not because it
smells like Granny (or the Queen mother these days) that you have to
pick on it. Bogger, where did I put my guillotine ?

Luis doesn't need more rum ! Stop sending him this bad stuff !

Cheerio, American gizzer.

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net