Klingon localization project

Hi,

I'm a new member of the Klingon Language Institute, and a long-time
member of the Open Office.org (OOo) project.  I am trying to find
Klingonists and programmers to support the localization of Klingon to
OOo.

Most of you already know, but OOo is a widely used open source
alternative to Microsoft Office (MSO).  If you have skills either in
computers or Klingon, and are interested in helping with our project,
please feel free to contact me!

Thanks,

Christian Einfeldt