Re: status of irish team

sön 2003-02-02 klockan 17.25 skrev Paul Duffy:
> I've being going through the files that have irish translations and none
> of them seem to have being updated since 2001. Also i've tried to get in
> contact with the leader of the irish team but neither of his email's work.
> Here are translated pot files for nautilus-media and eel in gnome2.1 core
> please apply :)

If the current language team coordinator is unreachable and has been so
for a longer time, we should probably have a new Irish team created. Are
you volunteering? In that case, please read through the instructions at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html#starting.

Before that, we should probably give the current corrdinator a time to
respond, just to formally make sure he's no longer reachable. I've cc:ed
that person in this mail. Let's say we give this a week. Then, if you're
volunteering for a new team, mail your new team details according to the
above. How does that sound?

Then, when you have a new team registered, you can also apply for a CVS
account (follow the instructions on
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/), so that you can put
in your translations yourself later on.

Christian