Re: Creating a Bugzilla component for your language

tis 2003-02-11 klockan 22.54 skrev Luis Villa:
> OK, so, this was completely awesome, except that it has bug-buddy
> spewing some errors by feeding 'invalid' characters to bug-buddy in the
> component XML; I presume this'll only get worse as we try to add more
> languages. Any idea what we can do about this, on either end?

Some component descriptions include non-ASCII characters, and Bugzilla
doesn't specify a character set. Ideally Bugzilla should do that, and
use (and specify!) UTF-8 everywhere, but I guess we're unfortunately far
from there.

In the mean time, perhaps the non-ascii characters should be removed
from the component descriptions.

Christian