Re: New team for Irish (ga)

tor 2003-02-13 klockan 15.12 skrev Paul Duffy:
> Team Coordinator (and only member at moment ;)
> Paul Duffy (dubhthach@zion.nuigalway.ie)
>
> Alright seen that the irish team on gnome is basically defunct i've
> decided to step into the breach so wish me luck everybody :)

Good luck! :-)
I've changed the coordinator on the teams page now. Please let us know
if you have any problems. You can also get help on the #i18n channel on
irc.gnome.org.

A good starting point for now is the GNOME 2.2 translations, located at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.1-core/. You can
get both existing ga translations and pot files from there.

If you have any finished translations just send them to me, or someone
else on the #i18n channel (make sure they are valid UTF-8 and pass
"msgfmt -cv ga.po" and gzip them first though).

Christian