(no subject)

Hello. I have a question about translation of Gnome, please share me some time to help me, I want to translate the gnome to one language :Uighur[ug], because this language is used by minority in RPC, now this language has been untouched in linux , I want start a team for Uighur[ug], but I don¡¯t  know  how  to start ,this language is very like Arabic , and I have truetype font file used in window98or 2000 of this language , please send me some advice to solve this problem. Thank you very much! My email address is miaochen_75@sohu.com or miaoc@xjuit.com