Wonder if Matupi in Daai ???

Dear Christian,

I got the message you sent. Following the Websites you mentioned I found out that Matupi is included as a region under Chin, Daai (together with Paletwa, Kanpetiet townships) as a language of Myanmar . Then I get confused on these. Actually Matupi is a township of Chin State. But it has it owns language and dialects different from others. In my understanding what we called Daai is a bit different from the language spoken in Matupi township, is it not possible for matupi to include as a language? I expect for your suggestion and feedback what I should do next and which should I follow for my translation. If the mentioned one [Chin, Daai] is the one to be accepted, it is necessary to translate into Matupi or some one has already done it?

I am looking forward for your response. Thank you ...

Russell Kyaw

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at http://www.mail2world.com