Re: doc-i18n-tool

On Thu, 2003-07-17 at 23:40, Nikos Charonitakis wrote:
> hi all
>
> i want to use this tool to convert xml doc files to po
> in order to translate them and then to convert them back to xml.
> but when i give this command i get the answer command no found.
> I have installed intltool from cvs.
> what can i do?

The doc-i18n-tool directory in intltool was a quick experiment that
Daniel Veillard and Jonathan Blandford hacked up over a weekend about 20
months ago. It has never been part of the main build of intltool, since
it was never really tested and fine-tuned. If you wanted to fiddle with
it and test it out, people will probably

Slightly more embarrasingly, I have had a nearly-working tool to do this
sitting on my machine for nearly six months now and have just not had
the impetus to finish it and commit it. There was a largish thread back
in February or so where we beat out some requirements. I need to do
something here, but not for a little while; not enough hours in the day.

Malcolm