Re: build breakage: libgnomeui

недељa, 20. јул 2003. 22:30:21 CEST — Murray Cumming написа:
> libgnomeui's build is broken. I guess some translator needs to fix or
> revert something:
>
> file=./`echo ko | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
>   && rm -f $file && /opt/gtk2/bin/msgfmt -o $file ko.po
> ko.po:594: `msgid' and `msgstr' entries do not both end with '\n'

I think this is kind of error even non-translators can fix in the
*mostly* right way. All you need to do is locate the msgstr that
corresponds to the entry at line 594, and add or remove "\n" in the
translation to match the number of those in msgid.

Of course, ideally, a translator will fix this as it should be.

AFAIK, "ko" refers to Korean, so, it's not my fault :-)

In the meantime, here's a patch that's probably correct (it's so simple
that I didn't even use the unified diff :-).

Cheers,
Danilo
595c595
< msgstr "설정한 HTTP 프록시는 로그인을 해야 합니다."