Full 100% Arabic support for gnome

Hi All,

After Months and months of Hard work, me Arafat Medini the Arabic gnome
maintainer and the Arabeyes team http://www.arabeyes.org (which I am
part of) are proud to present to you a fully Arabic supported GNOME 2.2
desktop, Even if I was the only translator working on this the Arabeyes
project was my backbone to say the least, they helped me in every
aspect, I also want to think all the gnome people I met on irc
especially telsa and many others :)
I'm very proud of this release please test it! For everyone interested
in Arabic language, knowing it or even speaking it ;)
Enjoy the 100% FULLY FEATURED ARABIC GNOME 2.2 DE :)

yours
Arabic gnome maintainer and member of Arabeyes
Arafat Medini