Re: GNOME 2.5/2.6 status pages

fre 2003-10-03 klockan 17.07 skrev dooteo:
> Which happend with
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.4/
>
> On Basque (eu) status only appears developer-libs and desktop (into we
> are working now, and soon will begin in Fifth-toe). Does it mean that
> all the PO files are 'moved' into 2.6 branch? I thought they will be
> stay into 2.4.x branch...

The fifth-toe, developer-apps, office and extras sections (everything
except desktop and developer-libs, which are pieces that make up the
real GNOME releases) don't really belong to any specific GNOME release.
Those modules are extra stuff and should for the most part at least
theoretically work with any GNOME 2.x release.

And since we want to limit the computer resources (and time) required
for computing the status pages, we have simply moved those sections to
the new 2.6 pages, instead of duplicating them and keeping them both on
the 2.4 and 2.6 pages. But that doesn't really mean that those extra
bits are suddenly 2.6 software. :)

Hope this explains it.

Christian