Re: Is it okay to not use %d in msgstr, even if %d in msgid?

Kaixo!

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:14:45PM +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Duarte Loreto wrote:
>
> > msgstr_plural[0] "%0$d Um documento gravado."

> When I use this, msgfmt complains that it's not a valid C format string.

Shouldn't it be "%1$d" instead ?
The "%#$x" syntax means it is a "%x" placeholder for the #-th variable,
startingto count from 1; so #=0 shouldn't exist

(Also, in the above exemple, it is completly useless, as ther is only
one variable; the use of that syntax is when you want to *change* the
order in which they are printed)

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Italian or Portuguese]

PGP signature