[process-translation]New version of auto-check/upload-script.

Hi all,

I've been working with Metin Amiroff to get some of the bugs out of this
translation-upload-script I've been making. And the result is here! Have
fun.

http://gnome-nl.sourceforge.net/process-translation-1.9.3.tar.gz

If you don't know what process-translation is, skip down to the "What is
it?" part.

Changes:

2004-02-04 Third release. 1.9.3 "More features, less bugs, yadayadayada"

    I'd like to thank Metin Amiroff for helping me squash those hard to
    find bugs. It's been very VERY helpful. Thanks man!

    * Fixed bug: Incorrect recognition of filename. Script would bail out.
    * Fixed bug: The script will now tell you if the name is incorrect.
    * Fixed bug: Some versions of mktemp require a template.
    * Fixed bug: Removed a very ugly error message if you invoke the script
                 without any files available.
    * Feature:   You can choose not to download and check the configure.in
                 file. This saves a lot of time and bandwidth if you already
                 know that your language is in ALL_LINGUAS.
    * Feature:   Check if cvs.gnome.org can be reached. For dial-up users.
    * Feature:   Rewritten commandline-parsing, new help-text available.
    * Some minor adjustments to some error-messages and CVS-messages.
    * Changed the README somewhat to be a bit more helpful.

What is it?

# process-translation 1.9.3                                     #
# ------------------------------------------------------------- #
# process-translation is my attempt at creating a nice          #
# interface for Translation-team coordinators.                  #
# It processes translation files, checking their contents and   #
# decompressing them if needed.                                 #
# The files are then uploaded to GNOME-CVS.                     #
# It can also do some extra stuff if everything is done. Just   #
# take a look at the end of this file. You might find it useful #
# This binary does the dirty work. It can be called directly    #
# with only one file, or without any arguments to start         #
# interactive mode.                                             #
# Copyright 2002-2004 Vincent van Adrighem                      #

Kind regards,
Vincent van Adrighem
--
Gpg-key: http://pki.surfnet.nl KeyID=0xF8D8C608