Re: Reg. integration of patch for bug 109091

Hey Mark,

My mistake; I should be more elaborate in any such requests. Let me try
it right away ;)

1) What is the string being added?

"Are you sure you want to permanently delete this entry?"

2) What is the severity of the bug?

Severity is minor. Priority is Normal.

3) What is the exact nature of problem?

Using the File types capplet, user can delete mime entries inadvertently without getting a warning.
Pre-confirming such an action of permanent deletion of mime type would certainly be useful.

4) Could we wait until 2.7.x?

We could, considering the nature of the problem. However, I would
request Jody to kindly give his preference on the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Kaushal