Re: Use of American/British English (was Re: request for stringaddition)

 think the proper term is "Standard English" not just the british who use that
spelling scheme, us irish do as well, though i will admit that spoken
"hiberno-english" can have it's pecularities compared to Standard English.

Regarding apps. I agree that one standard should be use, it's a bit messy to
have something that's a mix of the two spelling schemes.

On a unreleated not here's a screenshot of gnome on IRIX, once i get my hands on
tardists (binary packages) no doubt i'll post some shots of Gnome in Irish on
IRIX :-)
http://www.sb-1.net/gnome.jpg

-Paul