Re: Small bug within status page

El jue, 22-01-2004 a las 20:44, Vincent van Adrighem escribió:
[...]

> > As a side note, my plan is an status pages update in about a month or so
> > (If I get enough spare time with my exams). The directory structure will
> > change (trying to improve the status pages) and of course the .html file
> > will also change. The "good" news are that I will be able to export the
> > information as a .xml. The new system has a database (PostgreSQL) with
> > the stats info, and I can generate any output easily.
> >
> > I think that all teams that are parsing the status pages could agree in
> > a .xml DTD with the needed information, then I will try to implement
> > that output, that way you will not depend on the .html format anymore.
>
> That would be great. I too have a few scripts that parse the
> statuspages. Great idea!

Sorry, this idea is not mine :-), someone asked me for it sometime ago,
I'm just recovering it from the end of my TODO list. :-P

> If it's not too much trouble I'd like to have the .xml available before
> you change the current pages. Else the Dutch team will be without their
> homepage. (-:

No problem with that. If you (all teams that parse the .html code)
prepare the needed DTD, you can update your scripts at the same time I
prepare the .xml export program, that way, we could test it before the
final migration.

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
Debian GNU/Linux Sid (PowerPC)

Esta parte del mensaje =?ISO-8859-1?Q?est=E1?= firmadadigitalmente