Re[2]: Non-Western Math

Gora> > I maintain a simple math puzzle game (Multiplication
Gora> > Puzzle - http://mterry.name/gmult/ - you can see all
Gora> > that you need from this screenshot:
Gora> > http://mterry.name/gmult/gmult-big.png) from which I
Gora> > am trying to iron out any i18n issues.
Pupil of Grade 4~5 are familiar with this game in China.

But I don't think marking the blanks with alphabet characters is a good
idea, especially with A~F. It confuses me with hexadecimal numbers.

Try to mark the blanks with animals, fruits, or something like that,
just as what mensaclub does.