Re: New group for translate to Quechua

sön 2004-11-14 klockan 18.22 skrev Angel Javier Chulve:
> Hola,
> Mi Nombre es Angel JAvier Chulve, Nací y vivo en Buenos Aires -
> Argentina, pero mis padres son de Bolivia todos mis familiares tanto
> del lado de padre y de mi madre hablan el Quechua como lengua Materna
> yo no hablo en forma fluida el idioma Quechua pero lo entiendo  y
> tengo muchas ganas de comenzar a trabajar en la traduccion de Gnome y
> otros programas libres.
>
> Espero sus comentarios y gracias por su tiempo.

Hi! Please translate the above to English -- gnome-i18n is an
English-language mailing list. I myself do not understand Spanish, and I
imagine there are several others on this list who also don't speak that
language.

Also, please consider subscribing to the mailing list (you can do that
on http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n/). We require team
coordinators to be subscribed, so that they get the information they
need when it comes to the translation of GNOME. Ideally, we would want
all translators to be subscribed, but at the very least team
coordinators need to be subscribed.

Christian