Re: i18n work needed for gnome-backgrounds

mån 2004-11-15 klockan 22.25 skrev Christian Rose:
[...]
> Furthermore, 'intltool-update --pot' in the po directory seems to be
> unable to produce a pot file, which will prevent most translation
> attempts. I don't know why this is so, perhaps someone more familiar
> with the workings of intltool can answer that, but usually it has to do
> with a GETTEXT_PACKAGE line in configure.in that intltool is unable to
> understand or do its magic with.

Scrap that -- intltool-update probably doesn't create any pot file
because none of the XML files contain any elements marked for
translation with underscores. You might want to check
http://www.gnome.org/~malcolm/i18n/ for the description on how to mark
XML elements for translation.

Christian