Re: Windows to Workspace list applet

Hi Luca,

You should have mailed gnome-i18n list instead, I'm cc'ing my reply there.

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004, Luca Ferretti wrote:

#: applets/wncklet/window-list.c:820
#, fuzzy
msgid "Workspace List"
msgstr "Lista finestre"

??? Why now the old "Window List" applet is named "Workspace List" ? Is it a mistype?

"Fuzzy" doesn't mean that an old translation was copied 1:1 to the new string. It means that the translation of an older msgid which matches the new one a bit is put in place, to take some work out of the translator's hands.

--
Reinout van Schouwen

== Europa zonder softwarepatenten! == www.nosoftwarepatents.com ==