From: Jonathan Corbet <corbet lwn net>
Date: 17/08/2006 11:37
Subject: Re: The GNOME Journal, August Edition
To: Lucas Rocha <lucasr at mundo gmail com>

Lucas Rocha <lucasr at mundo gmail com> wrote:

The latest issue of the GNOME Journal has just been published!

I have a little request...is there any way you can make it possible to
link to a specific edition of the Journal?  For the purpose of
announcing it in LWN, it would be much nicer to be able to use a link
which still works a year from now...

Thanks,

jon

Jonathan Corbet / LWN.net / corbet lwn net