Re: tutorial on something DBus related.

Hi,

Iain Holmes has written up an article.  Can someone take a look at it?

http://www.o-hand.com/~iain/single-instance-with-dbus/making-single-instance-programs-with-dbus.html

I really like the article but...
1. A more contextual intro would be needed explaining why making an
app a singleton, what dbus is and why using it, etc.
2. Can this article be considered original? Was it published somewhere
else? Did he show the article url somewhere?
3. We're very late if we want to have this article on next edition.
We'd need to hurry to make it ready to be published. Is Iain available
to work on potential changes on his article?

p eace

--lucasr