Re: GNOME Journal Issue 16 - GUADEC Special Edition Update

Hi everyone, I have a brief update on Issue 16.

It had been my hope to have Issue 16 published this Saturday, Aug 15th, but I'm running behind.  I'm disappointed I haven't heard from 3 authors regarding their articles (I did hear from one) and our proposed 7 articles for this issue is now down to 3:

* Behind the Scenes with Lucas Rocha (Paul Cutler)
* Writing Open Source conference recap (Paul Cutler)
* Putting the Network Back Into GNOME: An Interview with John Palmieri (Paul Cutler)

Pardon my frustration, but I can't do it all, and we need some more volunteers!  I don't want to see us lose the momentum we've been building this year.  If anyone has suggestions on things I or we can do differently, please let me know.

Editors:  Is anyone around this weekend to help edit articles?  The interview with Lucas is ready and I'll have it uploaded tonight, and my article is 90% done, and I have some work to do on the J5 interview.

I'm also slightly behind in launching Issue 17, which will be a multimedia issue.  Jorge, can I count on you for some help in finding some volunteers to write articles?  I have a couple lined up already, but we can use some more and some coordination.  I'll send a separate email to launch Issue 17.

Thanks.

Paul