Re: gnome-keyring Adding Customized Label to object

Hi stef

I failed to add the certificate object with LABEL attribute.

Added the following label attribute before calling
"gck_session_create_object" function.

gck_attributes_add_string (attrs, CKA_LABEL, "Test Label");

GCK Session Create OBject got failed to add the object with the error:
"The field is invalid or does not exist"

However, I have question on storing the adding the attributes.

1. Are we adding these attributes into data object ( I mean in the
individual files) ?

2. In case, if we are storing attributes into user,keyring, I would
like to now the procedure to access the store.

Thanks
CM