Future Install Options

I have finally managed to get everything installed and running, however, in
the future are there any plans to use RPMs or DEBs??  This would greatly
ease the installation process.  Also, maybe look into added the requirements
one of the main files.  I think that the package installation would be a
great option too have.  As it is, the installation process is a pain,
however, the system looks and works great !! I can't wait to see what's in
store.

-Matthew Wagner