Guile apps

 Well, first I have to tell you that I've never seen a line in Scheme before
yestarday but I know quite a bit of Common Lisp so I tought I give it a try
and from what I've seen Scheme's quite easy to undestand but ...
How the hell do I make a gnome app? I tried this...

(define (main)
   (let ((app (gnome-app-new "Exp" "Exp")))
        (+ 1 1))) ; Should print 2
(launch-gnome main)
but it says  : ERROR: Unbound variable: gnome-app-new

Could someone explain me how can I, given gnome.defs and gnome.scm, know
what is implemented and what's not and how to use it? I also tried
gnome_new_app but got the same result.
Also, after I get this working, what do I need to use gtk functions? Maybe
(use-modules (toolkits gtk))??

--
Nuno Ferreira
nmrf@rnl.ist.utl.pt