Re: Help with compiling mico

Ben,

you need to add in to the path that the dynamic linker uses to find shared
objects (.so's).  ldconfig as root will rescan all the known directories
(as set in /etc/ld.so.conf) and then rebuild the /etc/ld.so.cache file.

Check the contents of the cache for the mico lib by issuing:

ldconfig -v | grep mico

(ldconfig lives in /sbin on redhat 5)

Bruce.