me, the tourist.

Hey,

   I am going to Europe!  (yes, I am all excited about this)

   I am leaving Mexico City on the 27 of May to go to the Linux Expo
conference (www.linuxexpo.org), on the 1st of june I am flying to
Frankfurt to attend the Linux Kongress in Koeln
(www.linux-kongress.de) until the 5th or 6th of june.

   At that point, I have about 10 days to get myself into Paris to
board the plane that will take me to New Orleans, just in time for the
opening of the Usenix conference (www.usenix.org).  I am going back to
Mexico on the 21st of june.

    I do not have any real plans yet for what I will be doing in
Europe during those days, but I would definely like to meet some of my
friends over there, so if you have any ideas, please mail me.

    It remains a mistery how am I supposed to get from Frankfurt to
Koeln if I dont speak a word of German, I guess this is a chance to
practice my mute language.

best wishes,
Miguel.