Re: gnome and gtk 1.0

I believe this was discussed earlier.  I'm not sure exactly where we left off
on it.  It was kind of split 50/50.  I want to continue with gtk+ development
due to the fact that 1.0 doesn't address any focus issues, or many other
things that GNOME needs to work the way it *should*.  There are arguments both
ways, but I believe gnome should continue to progress as GTK does.

-pav