Re: Install program

Marc> I'm working on "grpm" right now.

Marc> Eventually it'll have a nice little drop target so you can drag
Marc> stuff from gmc and grpm will handle all the dependency resultion
Marc> (ie, locating other requires RPMs) and installation.

I think double-clicking on an RPM in gmc should start the tool in this
mode.  That way it really will be like InstallShield -- only better.

Ideally the tool could be modified for use with Debian packages as
well.  I'm not saying this is a requirement, just that it would be
good if the hooks existed...

Tom