Re: GNOME Start Script

>> However, the session manager does not yet start a window manager.
>> Adding that is trivial, but I don't know how to decide which one to
>> start.  Note that this is only relevant to the default
>> configuration,

Dick> Why not pass the wm to run as a command line option to gsm? Or
Dick> use an X property?

Because it only matters the very first time you run gnome-session.
After that, hopefully, it will have recorded what you're using, and
just launch that wm again.

In other words, the choice here is only really relevant to first-time
users.  That's why I thought having the system builder choose it would
be appropriate.

Tom