Re: Little tip about the panel

George wrote:
>> And I found the Add/Menu/drawer funtions in the panelmenu....
>> The idea is good but the buttons on the menus looks not that good...
>>
>> How about to replace this buttons with small icons for add/menu/drawer?
>>
>> I dont know how this icons should look but I think it will look mush
>> better than the buttons...
>> Any graphic designers out there have any ideas :-)
>
>this was the original idea, however I can't draw, so anything that I do
>WILL be text ...

I'm willing to make an attempt at those small icons. I need to know
the suggested (or required?) size needed for each, and an idea
of what each should look like (brief description).

The add button: Should this just be a simple plus sign? Perhaps
in a low-key monotone color (read: black).

The drawer button: Perhaps a (really) smaller verson of the panel-knob
icon I sent you. Just the knob, or the whole door scaled down?

The menu button: I draw a blank on this. What icon representation would
clearly signify a menu?

John
--
John Ellis <johne@bellatlantic.net>