Re: The new panel

Hi,

Zaphod Beeblebrox writes:
 > Hmm...I personally think the "+" buttons are just as bad as the "Add" ones...
 > they are distracting. Also, it looks like the symbol for the red cross, which
 > is kinda weird.

I have to agree. Perhaps it's better to leave these additional buttons
out of the menu and instead make it a matter of clicking
(eg. shift-left-click or right-click) to reach the additional
functionality. Of couse this would make it less obvious for new users.

Regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Flimm                    Email: flimm@ph-cip.uni-koeln.de