Re: MySQL - was Re: New Software Map - please read!

Michael Fulbright writes:

 > Ok, according to sopwith, mysql just 'blows up' occasionally :)
 >
 > It should be working now.
 >
 > Anyone have a better db to use with php? MySQL has varchar() which is nice,
 > postgressql only have fixed length strings.
 >
 > Dr Mike

I've been using them together for over a year now. What version of PHP
are you using? If it's anything in the PHP/FI 2 family,
upgrade. Now. :) You won't regret it.

If you're already using PHP3, what version? Etc. If you want a hand
via private mail, I'll be more than happy to lend one. If you are
already a PHP3 expert, please ignore me. :)

Torben