compiling gnome-core

Hello,
I've tried to compile gnome-core with the latest patches from cvs but with
little success. Everything goes well until it starts to make the docs. Then I
receive the following message:

Making install in core-docs
make[1]: Entering directory `/proj/gnome/gnome-core/core-docs'
db2html gnome-intro.sgml
make[1]: db2html: Command not found
make[1]: *** [gnome-intro/gnome-intro.html] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/proj/gnome/gnome-core/core-docs'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

What is db2html? I can't find in my RedHat 5.1 distr. and webcrawler doesn't
find it.

Mark Galassi: You are the author of the gnome-intro.sgml. Do you know where I
can find db2html?

///Johan

--
| Johan Groth           | jgroth(at)xpress.se                   |