Re: Menu items with icons

Martin> Also, in the same discussions we have been talking about
Martin> "theamable" menus. That is make a text editable file (like
Martin> most WM's do for their root menu) and bind menu items to
Martin> "symbols". I belive this is close to what the panel already
Martin> does so it could not be that hard to write the required
Martin> functionality in libgnomeui?

Presumably you'll have a GUI for editing the menus as well?

Are you aware of Oskar Liljeblad's work in this same area?  I believe
he has a specific design, and code, for doing this.

Tom