Re: Font Selector

On Sat, 15 Aug 1998, Andrew Veliath wrote:

> Anyone think a gfontsel is useful?  I coded a tiny one up which uses
> the GTK font selector widget, and acts very similar to xfontsel.
> A small pic is here: http://www.rpi.edu/~veliaa/gfontsel.gif

it's about a five minute job if you know what you're doing, and you aren't
parsing xfontsel-like commandline args. if there are no objections, i'd like
to add mine to gnome-utils.
|        / |/ /_ __/ /_____         |       Nuke Skyjumper               |
|       /    / // /  '_/ -_)        |         "Master of the Farce"      |