Re: fonts

> Has anyone ever seen a good tool for dealing with X font selection?

The closest I have seen is Tk's font command.

Federico and I talked about doing something for GNOME that would be
similar.  At least the Canvas would be using that.

I know I need something like that for the spreadsheet right now.

Now, the spreadhseet is an interesting case:  I want to use only fonts
that can be scaled to any size by the X server.  If anyone can give me
a quick introduction on how to achieve this I will be eternally
grateful.

best wishes,
Miguel.