Re: CVS updates

Soren Harward wrote:

> Give it a specific package (or list of packages), unless you've got the
> ENTIRE tree.

I've got a good half of the tree, and it doesn't matter where in the
tree I do an update, it just tells me nothing has changed, despite
recent mails to the commit list saying they have. I'm convinced cvs <->
anoncvs synchronisation is at fault, and has been for some days now.

> The developers (ie, non-anonymous) get to use cvs.gnome.org.  The rest of
> us are stuck with anoncvs.gnome.org.

Sounds like no-one wants to own up to being responsible for anoncvs? ;)

--
Ross