Gnumeric conf bugglet & Canvas Question

Configure for gnumeric tests for gnome-xml but does not stop if it is not
availible/working.

Gnumeric looks good. I was hoping that it had some printing code that I could
look at. I thought someone said that gnome-canvas could print or generate
postscript. What is the easiest way to add printing to an app (beyond plain
text)? It is not an immeadiate concern (to me anyway) but I thought I might
nice to whip-up a label printing program (I'm almost out of labels :()
Besides, IMHO GNOME needs a flexible and easy way to make reports (esp. for
database stuff, 99% of the reason suits want DBs is to generated report suitible for 4 color glossies -- see Seagate's Crystal Reports for a prime example).
--
Reklaw - Anybody remeber Gem Windows?