Re: gnome-hackers-list?

>  Where can I subscribe? (I'm interested in devel more than install problems
>  ;] )

me^H^Hso would i . if gnome-compileerrors weren't so wierd looking, i'd
say we should have one. the only problems is, the people who would fix the
problems wouldn't subscribe to the list, unless they were *very* serious
about it, and had lots of free time. i would, but i go back to school in a
week and a half

# Justin Maurer                         GNOME Hacker
# justin@openprojects.net               Debian Developer
# http://slashdot.org/                  Slashdot Author
# 09 84 FC 03 13 AA 4A AF  F6 A4 85 9D 8C 96 B6 A4