Re: CVS scripts

It's not an elaborate script, but simple. I am a newbie who wrote this as an
initial attempt to migrate from windoze to linux. It should be easy to edit for
for anyone who wants to make changes to it. I didn't comment it out very well,
cause I never expected to do this, so if you cant follow it, I will send a
commented on. (Regardless of all of the errors posted about downloading from
the CVS server, I have not had any problems with it. I occasionally get a
connection error, but I just enter the directory again and it works.)

chrisj

Also, it only accepts one directory at a time-- remember, I am a newbie myself.

 On Thu, 03
Dec 1998, Joseph P. Turian wrote: >You know, I am sure that most of have
scripts to automate CVS tasks (i.e.
 >updating everything, compiling
everything, etc.) Why doesn't someone with
 >particular self-confidence post
their scripts on the GNOME web-site so
 >that CVS newbies who have trouble with
autogen.sh will be able to quickly