gnome_init_cb broken?

All gnome apps segfault if event sounds aren't disabled. This is the code
in gnome_init_cb (it's in gnome-libs/libgnomeui/gnome-init.c) where the
crash occurs:

      for(n = 0; n < gnome_triggerlist_topnode->numsubtrees; n++) {
        if(!strcmp(gnome_triggerlist_topnode->subtrees[n]->nodename,
                   "gtk-events"))
          break;
      }

I found that out by placing a few g_messages in strategic places. I don't
know if the actual bug is there or in gnome-triggers.c or wherever but I
hope this helps.

- Mika