cvs build/automation script: gbuild

I have just added "gbuild" to the gnome software map.  A lot of people on
the list have been talking about build scripts, and perhaps wanting
something that could automate things for them.  gbuild is something I've
been working on in my spare time for the last few weeks and which I now
use everyday for my own gnome compilation use.

Its features include cvs update, code compilation, tar file building, spec
file creating, and rpm/srpm building.  I hope that if people use it they
find it easy to use.  Its possible to ignore most of the features and
simply do a cvs update, compile, and install.  If you do give it a try,
let me know any questions you might have.

This isn't a plug for the script, though I'd be happy if some people find
it useful.  Just an information's reply to those people who posted with an
interest in such a thing.

Thanks!
Steve