Re: What time does the freeze begin?

>> Hypothetically suppose [grin] I've never been very fond of the file
selection
>> dialog box.  I'd like to change it to look and act more like the one found
>> under Windows NT, which I think is rather nice.  Lets suppose I code this
>> change up as a drop in replacement.  Is that permitted if the file selection
>> API stays the same?
>Recognizing that I don't speak from any position of authority... :)
>That's probably a good candidate for a pre-5pm change.

In time or not to commit before freeze, please read first the Hall of Shame
about this kind of things. NT file selector (open, save, etc I suppose) is
bad to some extend: multiple columns of seven items with horizontal
scrolling... NO. Vertical scroll, fixed num of cols, variable num of lines
(or one with extar info), few "white space", yes.

GSR