Re: gnome-libs: program_invocation_name not found at runtime

Just a quick followup to my own problem - by adding gnome-argp to the list
of objects for the libgnomesupport library, I was able to get past this
problem.

Perhaps we should take all the Linux systems away from the developers :)

Cheers,
	-dan