Freeze is too early

With all of these messages concerning the freeze and whether or not changes are applicable...  Especially in light of a
large amount of discussion concering UI and common dialogs.. Does anybody think that MAYBE this freeze is a MIGHT
early!!

With CVS problems up the wazoo I really don't think we have had adequate testing and concensus about the interface.  I
understand the need to freeze things but wouldn't it be better to freeze to... say v0.9? or v0.99?

You can't push 1.0 just because it's been a long time coming.  It's done when it's done.  Pushing a product before it's
ready is disaster.  I would think this applies to UI more than most things.  Certainly, from reading the mail list, it
doesn't seem like *ANYBODY* has been getting that "greased weazel" feeling yet...

-Michael Mathers
mathers2@azcrew.org
http://www.azcrew.org